Blancco 5 Mobile version 2.6 - Release notes
- The individual diagnostics test results can now be used in label printing.
- Cancel button added in BlackBerry erasure. The process can be canceled when the device is in “Requires attention” state.
- Fixed asset report auto-sending to happen according to the setting “Autosend reports to Management Console when cable is disconnected”.
- Fixed Statistics showing wrong results for diagnostics in some cases.
- Fixed “Allow manual verification of factory reset” behaving incorrectly when set to 'never'.
- Fixed B5M crashing sometimes when changing “Show all USB devices”.
- Fixed iOS erasure (recovery mode) failing in firmware download.
- Fixed Sharp 501SH erasure failing.
- Fixed BlackBerry erasure failing because IT policy exists on the device. IT policy is now always removed during the erasure.
- Fixed B5M crashing when Windows Phone re-connected just before it performs factory reset.
- Fixed printing problems label printing in custom page size with custom layout not working correctly. Problems occurred with Brother QL-7xx printer.