Blancco 5 Configuration Tool 1.9.0 - Release notes
- Configure monitoring Blancco 5 erasures from Management Console.
- Configure displaying drive partitions for erasure.
- Configurable failure threshold on remapped sectors erasure.
- Configurable hardware tests.
- Configure locked custom fields. It is possible to prevent the user from modifying a custom field which has a preconfigured value.
- Screensaver lock configurability.
- Job Specification (2-way communication), new erasure control option. See Blancco 5.11 release notes for more information.
- Updated installation process.
- Update the EULA embedded in Blancco 5 Configuration Tool to the latest version (2016 v2.2).
- Support for Italian, Russian and Traditional Chinese languages.
- Rename the field "Report auto send/save" to "Automatic report backup".
- Boot options of images older than 5.10.x cannot be changed in B5CT 1.8.0.
Multiple localization issues fixed.
Maximum custom field name is longer than Management Console database allows.
Blancco 5 Configuration Tool crashes in Debian 8.4.
Note! New features require Blancco 5 version 5.11.0 or newer.