|Created date||Updated date||Affects version||Fix version|
|Mobile Diagnostics and Erasure - 4.8.1||Mobile Diagnostics and Erasure - 4.9|
Blancco Mobile Diagnostic and Erasure 4.8.1 version device cards behavior has changed. On Blancco Mobile Diagnostic and Erasure 4.8.1 device cards are more sticky on the user interface. Once the device process is ready, either the user has to use 'x' button to remove a device card from UI or use dismiss option via Execute button to remove multiple device cards at once.
The change in Device card feature has an affect to following items in Blancco Mobile Diagnostic and Erasure 4.8.1 version:
- Send Report item.
- Send Report item will send a report to Management Console/cloud.blancco.com.
- Report is shown as an unprocessed report in Blancco Mobile Diagnostic and Erasure Reports view.
- "Autosend reports to Blancco Management Console when cable is disconnected"
- "Number of labels to be printed when device is removed after erasure"
- "Enable custom printing"
Blancco Mobile Diagnostic and Erasure 4.8.1 Send and Print actions under settings are done when the device card is removed.
On Blancco Mobile Diagnostic and Erasure 4.8.0 and older above actions are done when the device is disconnected.
Step by step instructions
For removing Device card user can either:
- Remove Device card from Blancco Mobile Diagnostic and Erasure UI by Pressing "x" on the device card.
- Remove Multiple dismissed devices from the UI via Execute button.
In order to have "Execute, allow bulk dismiss" option available in Execute button the option has to be enabled from system settings.
- To access system settings press gear icon from login screen.
- Select Admin Control.
- Adjust user permissions; Other Restrictions.
- Enable "Execute, allow bulk dismiss".