Blancco HASP Tool is a standalone Windows software that can be used for viewing local HASP key license information and for activating new HASP license codes (.hsp files).
- Connect a Blancco HASP key to a computer's USB port.
- Wait for the computer to install the drivers for the HASP key (the red light should stop blinking after the drivers are installed).
- Download the Blancco HASP Tool software.
- Unzip the package and run the software ("Run as Admin...").
- Read the user manual for more detailed instructions.