To allow successful connection of your iphone device to the Smartchk tablet, the trust option has to be enabled.
- You will see a popup on the device screen that requests you to trust the connection with the SmartChk tablet.
- Accept the ‘Trust’ option on the device to allow SmartChk to perform the selected action on your device.
- Once the application is installed please tap on the app . It will give you a pop up saying "Untrusted Enterprise Developer"
- Tap Settings > General > Profiles or Profiles & Device Management. You then see a a profile for the developer under the "Enterprise App" heading. Click on AT&T to establish trust for this developer.
- You're then prompted to confirm your choice. Click on trust "AT&T" . Once you trust this profile, you can manually install other apps from the same developer and open them immediately. This developer remains trusted until you use the Delete App button to remove all apps from the developer.