Blancco USB Creator is a Windows-based tool which enables the user to configure a USB-stick as a bootable device which contains Blancco Erasure Software images (Blancco Drive Eraser and Blancco Mobile Device Eraser). Multiple Blancco Erasure Software images can be added and their boot priority altered so that the user has different options with the same USB stick.
USB Creator - GUI version
|USB Creator - CLI version
- Download the latest version of Blancco USB Creator software. Make sure that you always use the latest version!
- Unzip the package.
- Download the Blancco Erasure Software ISO images.
- Connect a USB-stick which you want to make bootable (wait for the computer to install the drivers for the device).
- Run the USB Creator software (BlanccoUSBCreator.exe).
- Click "Add" to add Blancco Erasure Software ISO files on the menu list.
- Click Select media to choose the USB device.
- It is highly recommended to enable formatting. If formatting option is not enabled, it is recommended that the USB stick volume label is changed manually to BLANCCO.
- Click "Create" and wait for the USB creation process to finish.
- Safely remove the USB device from the system.
- Read the user manual for more details.
- Watch the instructional video for Blancco USB Creator.