|Created date||Updated date||Affects version||Fix version|
Enterprise USB Erasure Enablement - 1.4 and newer
- The maximum number of licenses that can be written to the USB stick is 250. In addition, the user cannot write more licenses than there are available in the Blancco Cloud account.
- License validity date:
- Version < 1.3.1: The licenses are valid for 60 days after creating the USB stick. The validity date for the licenses is carried over from the Blancco Cloud account used during the process and will be used if the expiry is sooner than 60 days.
- Version >= 1.3.1: The license validity date is carried over from the Blancco Cloud account used during the process.
- The user must have an existing Blancco Cloud account before creating the bootable USB drive.
Only Blancco Drive Eraser Enterprise Volume Edition licenses are supported.
- Report sending to Management Console is not supported. Report must be stored to a USB media and imported manually to Management Console.