- Connect a USB memory stick to the computer.
- Click the Report issue button, or press F2.
- Select the USB memory device from the "Select media" list.
- It is recommended to use the default issue report name, but it is fine to add more details to the file name (for example if you are sending more than one issue report).
- Write a problem description to the "Problem description" field.
- Click "Save" to save the report on a USB stick, or click "Send" to send the issue report to Blancco Management Console.
- Navigate to Live Management page under Process Management.
- Select correct Drive eraser session.
- Select "Fetch Issue report" from Manage Session drop menu.
- Write a problem description to the "Comment" field.
- Refresh "Live Management" page and download issue report from "Manage Session" Drop menu.
In addition to collecting the issue report, there should a description of the technical issue included in the support ticket: