- Connect a USB memory stick to the computer.
- Click the Report issue button, or press F2.F3 for Blancco Drive Eraser 7, F2 for Blancco Drive Eraser 6
- Select the USB memory device from the "Select media" list.
- It is recommended to use the default issue report name, but it is fine to add more details to the file name (for example if you are sending more than one issue report).
- Write a problem description to the "Problem description" field.
- Click "Save" to save the report on a USB stick, or click "Send" to send the issue report to Blancco Management Console.