If a blank page is shown when accessing the Blancco Drive Eraser Configuration Tool URL, check the following things:
- Make sure that the BDEICT service is running:
- Start menu -> Run... -> Services -> Locate "Blancco Drive Eraser Configuration Tool" from the list, and make sure that it is in "Started" or "Running" state.
- If you have re-installed BDEICT, or you have had BDEICT installed on the computer at some point, make sure that the web browser cache is cleared and that you restart the web browser after clearing the cache. For example with Chrome this can be done the following way:
- Go to Settings -> Click "Show advanced settings..." -> Data Security-> Delete browsing information... -> Check the two boxes for: Cookies and Cache.
- Make sure that you are actually accessing the correct URL. By default the BDEICT page can be accessed by using the following URL:
- http://<BDEICT's IP address or DNS name>:9000
- If you are accessing your BDEICT locally (i.e. BDEICT is installed on the same computer you are using to access the site), you can try the following URL: