After migrating your HASP-key to use the new EMS licensing, HASP tool cannot be used anymore to check the current amount of licenses. Instead, the license information can be checked using Gemalto Admin Control Center, which can be accessed by navigating to http://localhost:1947 on your browser.
In order to check license information from your HASP-key:
- Plug in the HASP-key to your machine
- Open Admin Control Center by navigating to http://localhost:1947 on your browser
- From left panel, select "Features"-tab and you should see license information on the screen
If you see only product IDs (and not the proper product names) under the "Product" column, you will need to update license catalog file. Follow below steps to update the catalog:
- Download the up to date catalog: Blancco_catalog_definitions.xml
- Navigate to "Update/Attach"-tab on Admin Control Center
- Click "Browse..." and select the "Blancco_catalog_definitions.xml" file you previously downloaded
- Click Apply
After these steps you should be able to see correct product names in the "Features"-tab, when you have a migrated HASP-key attached to your machine.