|Created||Updated||Affects versions||Fix version|
The license information can be checked using Sentinel Admin Control Center, which can be accessed by navigating to http://localhost:1947 on your browser's address bar.
Step by step instructions
To check your license information from a HASP-key:
- Plug in the HASP-key to your computer
- Open Sentinel Admin Control Center by entering http://localhost:1947 in your browser's address bar
- From the left panel, select "Features" -tab to see the license information for your HASP-key (direct path here is http://localhost:1947/_int_/features.html)
For each product there are two different entries in the "Features" -table. The first product row defines the expiration date of the license and the second has the amount of executions it has left. The columns for each license is as follows:
- Key ID, the internal ID number of the HASP-key
- Product, the product ID and name for the product the license applies to
- Feature, type of restriction the product has, each license will have both
- ExpirationDate, the date that the license is valid till
- Executions, the amount of licenses left
- Restrictions, defines the Expiration Date or Executions for the license
The below example has Blancco Drive Eraser - Volume Edition licenses, where the expiration date is set to Jan 1, 2024 and amount of licenses left is 9977 as defined by the "Restrictions" -column.
If the expiration date has been exceeded or you have run out of licenses, the "Restrictions" -column will show as Expired.
If you are unable to see the product names and see only the product IDs under the "Product" -column, you will need to update the license catalog file with the following steps:
- Download the up to date catalog: Blancco_catalog_definitions.xml
- Navigate to "Update/Attach"-tab on Admin Control Center
- Click "Browse..." and select the "Blancco_catalog_definitions.xml" file you previously downloaded
- Click Apply
After the updated catalogue is attached, you should be able to see the product names correctly.