Offline activation with Blancco Management Console 3 requires version 3.6.1 or newer to work!
To activate the feature based licenses, you will receive an email which contains the product key(s) for the activation. The email also includes steps for activating your product key(s). You can choose online or offline activation. Online activation requires an Internet connection and the HASP-key needs to be connected to the machine where activation will be done. Offline activation doesn't require an Internet connection, but you will need to generate a C2V-file and upload it to the Entitlement Management System. After uploading the file, you will receive a V2C-file which can be activated to HASP-key without internet connection.
After logging in to the Entitlement Management System (license activation portal), choose "offline activation". Instead of using the RUS tool, generate the C2V-file using the Management Console's user interface. After generating the V2C-file, user can upload it through the Management Console's user interface to add the licenses to the Management Console's virtual license container.
1. Access the Activation Portal (the link is found the email)
2. Log in by using your unique product key found in the delivery email
3. Choose "Offline activation"
4. Login to Blancco Management Console
5. Go to "Users & Licenses" and then to the "Licenses"-tab
6. To generate C2V-file, click "Download license request file"
a. Save and upload the file to the license activation portal
b. Click "Generate" and the download and save the V2C-file
7. To upload a V2C-file, click "License activation" in the "Licenses"-tab of the Management Console