|Created date||Updated date||Affects version||Fix version|
|Mobile Diagnostics and Erasure - All versions|
This article will provide you with the steps on how to collect license history from BMDE machine
Step by step instructions
BMDE License history:
It keeps license history in BMDE host local drive. It can be exported to CSV files so that users are able to trace the activity.
- Store license history - When enabled, the user can specify how many previous month logs are stored (1-6 months, default value 3 months).
- To remove log files, click on the trash-icon next to the log file name.
- Clear old history - Remove all log file histories older than the specified time.
- Export history to USB - Export all log history to the connected USB drive.
Please refer to the below-attached screenshots.
- Click the Setting option then go to the Admin control → Other settings
- Attach the USB drive to the BMDE machine and go to the License history.
- Click "OK"