Getting Started with Blancco Cloud
- Make sure you have internet connection available on the device that needs to be erased.
- Connect a bootable Blancco USB stick to a device that needs to be erased. Minimum hardware requirements are in the full manual.
- Power on the device and boot from USB stick by selecting the USB stick as the first booting media in the BIOS / UEFI.
- Click on “Erasure” in the Blancco GUI to start erasure of all detected drives on the “Erasure” tab.
- You will be requested to fill in your Blancco Cloud credentials. After providing the credentials, erasure will start.
- Start the hardware tests (optional) on the “Hardware” tab.
- Fill in information to the custom fields (optional) on the “Edit & Input” tab.
- Send the report to your Blancco Cloud account by clicking on the "Send" button on the "Report" tab. Alternatively, you can save the report on the connected USB stick by clicking on the “Save” button on the “Report” tab.
- Press F10 or click on the “Shutdown“ button on the top right corner to power off the device.
For more details and full list of features please refer to the full user manual, available on Support Portal.