Management Console 5.1.0 - Release notes
- MC-5824 - Access Matrix Retrieval.
- Allows retrieving role and user list from the console in CSV format.
- MC-5823 - User List Retrieval.
- Allows retrieving role and user list from the console.
- MC-5787 - High Availability Support.
- Supports multiple MCs to run against one database.
- Customers will use one license container from multiple access points.
- MC-5594 - IMEI filed to mobile device manual reports.
- A new input for IMEI is created for manual mobile reports.
- MC-5870 - Korean Localization Support.
- MC-4036 - Report export request from UI.
- Report views can be exported as API report export XML requests directly from UI.
- MC-5518 - Report View of Created Reports.
- Allows reports that are created manually in the Management Console to be visible both in pre-defined view and All report view.
- MC-5592 - Report Archiving.
- Configuration for archiving reports now available via UI.
- Allows archiving old reports from MC database.
- MC-5885 - Summary CSV export does not pick up custom field values.
- MC-5771 - User move is a little bit slow.
- MC-5883 - Customer custom field not visible within view editor since 5.0.1 MC update.
- MC-5822 - License history: unsorted users and groups.
- Users and groups were not sorted in license history.
- They should have been sorted alphabetically.
- MC-5865 - Cloud.blancco.com Report by date doesn’t sort correctly.
- Custom report not sorting correctly.
- MC-5675 - Bootable Asset Report is written before report is being sent/saved if MC remote monitoring is on.