Management Console 5.3.0 - Release notes
- MC-6074 - Adding new features to the dashboard and existing BI widgets.
- New widgets added: Report Field; Mobile Device count; Minor changes to the old widgets.
- The new widgets will work only if Elasticsearch is enabled.
- For the Blancco Cloud it is enabled by default.
- MC-6100 - Support for BMDE - Device Image Validation licenses was adde.
- MC-6134 - Closed RMI Registry port.
- BMC security was improved by closing RMI default port.
- MC-6012 - UI and API for managing workflow storage.
- Workflow storage is now introduced in MC.
- BMDE will utilize the functionality via MC.
- MC-6021 - Drive Eraser - Server Edition renamed to Drive Eraser - Volume Edition.
- MC-5496 - Usage Statistics – To improve the product we collect anonymous usage data.
- No personal data is collected.
- MC-6215 - In License History Reporting, managers created after license consumption may see results inconsistently w.r.t date range.
- If a manager is created into a group that has existing license consumption events, those may not be visible in the expected way when date range filtering is used.
- MC-6210 - The top-list in the Report field widget is not sorted.
- MC-5972 - Unable to update BMC from version 4.5.2 and 4.8.1 to either version 5.1 or 5.1.1.
- MC-6082 - BMC 3.8.1 cannot be updated to 5.2.0 (version verification failed).
- MC-6083 - API labels missing since cloud update from 22 September.