|Created date||Updated date||Affects version||Fix version|
|Management Console 5.5.0||NA|
When updating the Management Console to the version 5.5.0 and the HASP-key is disabled in the device manager, the updates fails with following entry in the logs:
This issue is caused by the HASP-key getting reactivated before the update is completely finished, causing write errors.
- Before starting the update, disable the HASP-key from the device manager and stop the "Sentinel LDK License Manager" service.
- Perform the update until you reach the step shown on the screenshot below.
- Before clicking on "Next" in the following window, disable the HASP-key from the device manager and stop the "Sentinel LDK License Manager" service again.
- After disabling the HASP and stopping the service again, click "Next" and the update should now finish successfully.
- Enable the HASP-key and start the service before starting the Management Console's service.