- Something has gone wrong with the bootable USB device creation.
- USB booting is not properly supported by the computer: This happens mostly with older computers, which might not support USB booting at all or it is badly implemented. Check if BIOS is able to detect the connected USB device or if there is even an option to boot from USB available.
- Old version of Blancco USB Creator has been used: Download and install the latest version of Blancco USB Creator.
- Format option was not used when creating the USB stick: When creating the bootable USB stick, make sure that you have selected the "Format" option.
- The erasure software ISO image has corrupted (usually during the download): Re-download the ISO image and try the bootable USB creation again.