Removable Media Eraser 2.3.1 - Release notes
- Custom fields disappeared from UI after clicking on Settings button.
- Incorrect position of explanation text.
- When you disconnected all devices while the software was minimized the normal overlay text was misplaced in the top left corner of the screen.
- Erasure with settings dialog open.
- If automatic start of erasure was enabled and had settings dialog open the software could crash when a device was attached to the system.
- GUI stopped answering after long run.
- Due to an issue in the license handling the software could stop answering after being running for many days.
- Changing custom fields during erasure didn’t affect the value.
- The fields can no longer incorrectly be changed for an ongoing erasure.
- UI didn’t say what format should be used for MC server address.
- User is now guided by example in the setup tool.