File Eraser (for Windows) 8.2.1 - Release Notes
- Ability to Select/Deselect All in Recycle Bin view
- Added tooltip in the Setup Tool for Management Console address format
- Verification Slider is now disabled if Admin verification setting set in registry
- Erasure Standards are now listed in alphabetical order
- Drag & Drop skipping files over 4 gb
- Files over 4 gb can now be drag and dropped
- Multiple security improvements
- Added more encryption and signing among other security measures
- UI didn’t say what format should be used for MC server address
- User is now guided by example in the setup tool.
- Registry values
- The confidential values in the registry created by the software are now encrypted by default.
- Pressing ESC during erasure of files and folder aborts the erasure silently
- Only 11 files can be selected through "Browse files..." dialog
- Improved the way we select files through the Windows File Browser to be able to select all the highlighted files