BMDE on MacOS version 3.10.1 - Release notes
- System requirements.
- Process ~15 devices concurrently.
- Hardware must be able to run Mojave OS and Mac Pro desktop towers are highly recommended.
- The number of devices that can be processed concurrently are restricted when using a MacBook, iMac, and Mac mini hardware.
- iOS devices running 9.0 and above are supported.
- Diagnostics Tests Available.
- Choose from 40+ diagnostics tests for iOS.
- Erasure Standards Supported.
- iOS Factory Reset and iOS Erasure.
- Reports can be exported as PDF or XML.
- CSV files are only possible from the Management Console.
More detailed comparison between the Linux and Mac versions can be found from the user manual and from here: Key Differences between BMDE on Linux and BMDE on Mac