PreInstall 2.9.0 - Release notes
- Added more explicit error messages, improved logging and exit codes for command line execution.
- This should help understand how to resolve or report issues.
- Documented Windows registry settings.
- All supported registry settings for configuring Drive Eraser are documented in the user manual.
- Improve windows update handling.
- Preinstall will automatically deactivate and change partition type during updates.
- Updated TLS verification.
- Certification check is on by default, use DoNotVerifyCertificates in registry to turn it off
- LEE-2900 - HP ProBook G430 G1 does not boot from Preinstall
- LEE-2796 - Unable to create MSI package with wixeditor.
- Fixed a compilation issue that broke wixeditor support in 2.8.1.