Network Device Eraser 2.1 - Release notes
- Added support for custom fields.
- Two default custom fields are now supported and will be shown on the report.
- Dropped minor version requirements.
- This should open up the support of more operating systems and devices.
- Added OS missing status.
- For a full list of supported OS please see the user manual.
- Added support for Rommon mode.
- The device will automatically be rebooted and password reset if found in Rommon mode.
- Ability to reload the OS through BNDE.
- BNDE can now reload an OS on a device if provided with the OS file.
- Added a user interface for settings.
- All settings have moved from the config file to a settings menu.
- Improved logging.
- This should help resolve issues faster and add support for more models from the logs.
- BNDE-376 - Fixed support issues for IOS 12.2