Management Console 5.9.0 - Release Notes
- MC-6683 - Fetch multiple issue reports when issue arises on multiple machines.
- Bulk fetching of issue reports has been introduced for remote erasure clients.
- MC-6682 - Selectable values from Process Management Tab.
- Values can be now selected from remote erasure tables.
- MC-6605 - Show client machine IP addresses in the process management tables.
- Showing IP and MAC addresses have been added as an optional new columns into remote erasure tables.
- MC-6694 - Summary PDF with NIST800-88 Purge-NVMe: Erasure method explanation not available.
- Lacking erasure standard description has been added.
- MC-6666 - Vulnerability - Clickjacking: CSP frame-ancestors missing.
- Frame-ancestors ‘self’ header has been added to all responses in order to fix the vulnerability.
- MC-6665 - Vulnerability - Error messages.
- Error messages are not anymore leaked when malformed URLs are invoked.