Drive Eraser 6.18.0 - Release notes
- ALBUS-8463, ALBUS-8444, ALBUS-8530 - Several improvements related to the BMC communication and remote control, full compatibility with BMC 5.10.0.
- ALBUS-8455 - Improving the erasure of remapped sectors on ATA drives.
- ALBUS-8394 - New erasure standard based on Bruce Schneier's method.
- ALBUS-8187 - Improving the detection and processing of ATA drives where the ATA security is only enabled.
- ALBUS-8399 - Fixing a problem where drives connected to LSI controllers were failing the erasure.
- ALBUS-8362 - Fixing a problem where Seagate Exos14 drives connected to LSI controllers were failing the erasure.
- ALBUS-8343 - Fixing a problem where Micron M600 SSDs connected to LSI controllers were failing the erasure.
- ALBUS-8327 - Fixing the erasure of remapped sectors on several HGST and Micron drives.
- ALBUS-8448 - Fixing a regression occurring in 6.17.0 where several firmware-based erasure standards were not supported anymore on some drives.
- ALBUS-8307 - Fixing a regression occurring in 6.17.0 where the report custom digital signatures did not work consistently.
- ALBUS-8312 - Fixing a problem where large drives (4TB to 6TB) behind Adaptec controllers were detected as 2TB drives.
- ALBUS-8467 - Fixing a problem where Dell ITPAC servers could not be booted.
- ALBUS-8570 - Fixing a report message where erasures would occasionally fail with the exception "User cancel the erasure".
- ALBUS-8228 - Fixing a problem occurring since v6.16.0 where some NVMes would mark "Blancco SSD Erasure" as "Not Supported".