Management Console 5.11.2 - Release notes
- MC-6840 - Log4Shell vulnerability fix.
- Standalone MC would be prone to attack when connected to the Internet. Hence, MC versions < than 5.11.2 would all need an upgrade to MC 5.11.2 which has Apache Log4J2 libraries updated.
- The latest version is 2.16 which fixes the vulnerability even better than 2.15 did.
- MC-6805 - Occasional "MC connection error: Internal Server Error" on DE side when starting remote workflow from MC.
The bug manifests when:
- Session reuse is in use.
- Remote workflow is launched.
- BDE session restarts before MC sends the workflow to BDE.
- MC-6821 - "Test connection" for email configuration fails when using secondary admin.
- MC-6816 - Workflow status column filter does not display any data.