Network Device Eraser 2.7 - Release notes
- UI/UX Improvements.
- Tray icons to indicate BMC connection and License availability.
- BNDE window close warning dialogue.
- Config settings terminology simplified.
- View report functionality – formatted report/s can be viewed from BNDE.
- Licensing Improvements.
- Erase the same devices without consuming another license per device connection.
- Load OS Improvements.
- Load OS button functionality can now be used in “Normal Mode”.
- Erasure failed / could not complete.
- Cisco 4331 regex issue.
- BNDE lists only 1 device when ACS Genie is run on a virtual machine on the same host.
- Management Console setting not taking IP address (on premise BMC).
- Device Not Supported | Cisco C2950-I6Q4L2-M V12.1(22)EA4
- BNDE-824 - Device without OS not getting selected through port button after erasure.
- BNDE-814 - Spacing issue in UI report.
- BNDE-810 - Tooltip message gets displayed even after successful erasure upon multiple attempts.
- BNDE-782 - Inaccurate message for management console address when port number is not input.