LUN Eraser for UNIX and Drive Eraser for Mac version 2.8 - Release notes
- LEE-3876 - Added extra macOS Crypto Erase Verification.
- This adds an extra verification for the macOS Crypto Erase standard.
- LEE- 3870 - Switched to BDE License consumption on macOS.
- Blancco Drive Eraser Enterprise Volume Edition licenses are now required for Mac erasure, please contact your account manager for license conversion.
- LEE-3828 - Apple signed mac binary.
- BDE on Mac is now Apple signed.
- LEE- 3810 - Added custom field passing through command line.
- Custom fields can now be set from the command line.
- LEE-3782 - Support for macOS Monterey.
- LEE-3386 - BMC credentials encryption in config file.
- LEE-3780 - Added time sync command to erase.mac.
- This guarantees that the erasure report time will be correct.
- LEE-3848 - Fix to Crypto erase not working in Mac environment.
- LEE-3867 - Fix to Bootable USB Stick with Blancco LUN Eraser.
- LEE-3478 - Fix to Unix AIX package.
- LEE-3652 - Fix to connection with server failed with error 403.
- LEE-3782 - Fix to Virtual license file reading.
- LEE-3210 - Fix to LUN Eraser 2.6 Alpha Testing with M1 Macs
- LEE-3368 - Fix to ID_SERIAL missing in LUN Eraser report.