File Eraser for UNIX 2.1 - Release notes
- NIST 800-88 Clear.
- New erasure algorithm added.
- NIST style verification.
- Verification based on the NIST standard is added.
- Configurable verification level.
- Verification level can be set in the configuration file.
- Default level is 1%. Verification can be set from 0% to 100%.
- Intermediate report.
- Report is written down during operation as well. This is most important in erasures with multiple targets.
- If operation is aborted after one target the report will show this target as successful.