|Created date||Updated date||Affects version||Fix version|
|N/A||Mobile Diagnostics and Erasure - 4.1.1||N/A|
After enabling the USB debugging mode on Huawei or Honor devices, they disappear from the user interface or keep showing "Requires attention".
When enabling USB debugging the device connection gets reset, this causes the connection mode to change to "Charging only" automatically.
Follow below steps to workaround this issue:
- Connect the device to the system
- Enable the developer option by tapping the build number five times
- Via the notification change the connection mode from "Charging only" to "Transfer photos"
- Got to the developer options and enable USB debugging
- After about three seconds the device will get initialized and can be processed