|Created date||Updated date||Affects version||Fix version|
If you forgot your Management Portal password or username, follow these steps to recover your account.
Forgot your password
It is not possible for Blancco Technical Support to manually reset the password for an account on user's behalf. "Forgot password" functionality is available on the Management Portal login page:
- Navigate to the Blancco Management Portal login page.
- Select "Forgot password?" option.
- "Forgot password" dialog should open, enter the email address linked to your Management Portal account.
- Select "Send reset link".
- Follow the instructions provided in the email to reset your password.
If you do not receive the password reset email check any spam/trash folders in your email inbox.
Additionally make sure that there is no services blocking emails from "email@example.com".
Forgot your username
In Management Portal your username is always your email address associated with the account.
If you forgot the email address associated with your account, contact Blancco Technical Support by submitting a new ticket.